Roadwest transport equipment & sales pty ltd, hereinafter called “the company”, warrants the unit to be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
The company warrants all other components of the unit to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, with the exception of locally procured proprietary items, including suspension, axles, landing gear, lighting equipment, tyres, brake equipment, rims/wheels, load securing anand covering equipment, and any client-specified equipment (hydraulic equipment) that is not a roadwest manufactured component. These items will carry a warranty detailed by their respective suppliers and any claims will be subject to terms and conditions of those suppliers.
The company warranty does not cover fair wear and tear.
The company, at its option, shall repair the unit or any defective components during the period of the warranty.
All repairs relating to warranty shall be carried out by the company, or it’s designated agent.
1. This warranty will only apply:
a) To units which have been manufactured by the Company.
b) To the original purchaser.
c) Where the unit has been used under normal conditions.
d) Where the unit has been operated in accordance with the Manufacturer’s Instructions and Directions, and within legal loading and speed limits.
e) Where the unit has not been modified in any way, except with written approval from the Company.
f) Where any claim under this Warranty is made in strict accordance with the conditions set out below.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential claims for such circumstances as premature tyre wear, loss of, or damage, loss of, or damage to, freight being carried, loss of earning capacity, recovery costs, or similar claims.
3. Where repairs are appropriate the Purchaser shall be obligated to return to the Dealer/Manufacturer any removable defective parts for repair.
4. The benefits contained in this Warranty are in addition to all other Rights and Remedies which the purchaser may have under statute.
5. This Warranty only applies to units purchased from Roadwest Transport Equipment & Sales Pty Ltd or its authorised dealers.
6. Your Authorised Dealer will retain records of the date of purchase of the unit. Before the Company will recognise a claim under this Warranty the CUSTOMER must provide Proof of Purchase to the Company.
7. The Company must be notified of any defect appearing in the unit for investigation of the claim.
8. In the event that a claim under this Warranty is accepted, the unit must be delivered to the Authorised Dealer at the cost of the Purchaser.
9. The company accepts no liability in relation to freight costs on units or replacement parts. All items sent for repair or replacement parts must be marked “FREIGHT PREPAID’. The repaired components will, in turn, be returned by the Company to the Purchaser as ‘FREIGHT COLLECT’.
10. The customer is required to follow standard preventive maintenance procedures on all proprietary components at the indicated intervals as per each individual proprietaries compulsion.